|A place of business predominately providing services.|
|Used on these elements|
|Documented values: 69|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
The key office=* is used to map an office, a place predominantly providing services, frequently selling them. These may range from the obvious services such as accountants and lawyers to forestry office or an NGO office. Since the list of values can be potentially very large you are free to create your own, better using English UK when possible (OSM convention). Please use the singular form, e.g., lawyer not lawyers, unless that breaks English grammar. For international ease of rendering and searching, a small global core set is being developed below.
How to map
An office is a place of business where administrative or professional work is carried out.
This table is a wiki template with a default description in English. Editable here.
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - The primary name: in general, the most prominent signposted name or the most common name in the local language(s).
- Address - Used to provide address information for the building or facility.
- wheelchair=* - Indicate if a special place can be used with wheelchairs.
- brand=* - the identity of a specific product, service, or business. Often trademarks
- contact=* - The contact tag is the prefix for several contact:* keys to describe contacts
- opening_hours=* - Describes when something is open or closed. There is a specific standard format for this data.
- operator=* - Сompany, corporation, person or any other entity who is directly in charge of the current operation of a map object
- tourism=information + information=office - An office where you can get information about a town or region.
- shop=* - A place selling retail products or services.
- craft=* - A place producing or processing customized goods
- club=* - The location where clubs regularly meet
- company=* - Specifies the company type
- industrial=* - Type of industry or type of industrial object