Jump to navigation Jump to search
|information = office|
|An office where you can get information about a town or region.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
An office where you can get information about a town or region.
How to Map
Tags to use in combination
- name=* - The primary name: in general, the most prominent signposted name or the most common name in the local language(s).
- operator=* - Сompany, corporation, person or any other entity who is directly in charge of the current operation of a map object
- Address - addr is the prefix for several addr:* keys to describe addresses.
- website=* - Specifying the link to the official website for a feature.
- opening_hours=* - Describes when something is open or closed. There is a specific standard format for this data.
- wheelchair=* - Indicate if a special place can be used with wheelchairs.
Possible tagging mistakes
- Possible synonym office=tourism - usage might okay if it is maybe used for back offices
- Possible synonym office=guide - an office for tour guides, mountain guides, dive guides, etc.