|historic = tomb|
|A structure where somebody has been buried.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
This tag is for mapping tombs; i.e., built structures, sometimes underground, where people have been buried.
How to map
To add further detail you can use the key tomb=* with the following values:
|tomb=war_grave||A single(for a single person or for several people in one place)|
|tomb=table||A table-shaped tomb built above the grave and supported by a series of pillars.|
|tomb=dolmen||A type of single-chamber megalithic tomb, usually consisting of two or more vertical megaliths supporting a large flat horizontal capstone.|
|Do not use this tag because a cenotaph is not a kind of tomb. Use historic=memorial or historic=monument instead.|
|Do not use this tag because a tombstone is not a kind of tomb. it is a part of a tomb.|
This table is a wiki template with a default description in English. Editable here.
- buried:wikidata=* - the buried person
- historic:civilization=* - the culture which has built the grave
- historic=cemetery - To map a historic cemetery
- cemetery=grave - a grave is a place dug into the ground for the burial of a corpse.
- Proposed features/tombs - proposal for this tag
- JOSM/Plugins/Tomb Plugin
- man_made=tomb – a tomb without historical value