Jump to navigation Jump to search
The URL created for this query is too long to share directly.
- Then why don't you simplify it?
- Ah, awesome. Thanks. I only need to verify now it is indeed the same query. (and also remove the location) So if I remove all comments I get this: https://gist.github.com/rugk/b3597e3a2bcfc96266fb0cbd8e787193 --rugk (talk) 11:34, 24 November 2018 (UTC)
- A few hints as to what I changed:
- (1) instead of repeating all query parameters for node/way/relation, I merged them into a single "nwr" statement, which covers all three of them at once.
- (2) I moved (bbox) to the top.
- (3) I changed
[!"wheelchair"], which is the more modern way of doing things.
- (4) Removed all comments
- If you wonder how this crazy OverpassTurboExample template got filled with all the escaping in there, it's really an overpass turbo feature, which comes in handy here: Export -> Query -> Copy as OSM Wiki Mmd (talk) 11:44, 24 November 2018 (UTC)
- Ah, okay, thanks. Did not get a notification about that. This helps a lot, indeed. So I've just trusted yoz
- BTW, if you wonder why that query was so ugly: It was generated with the wizard… That's why it possibly does not use the modern syntax etc. (feel free to correct that, there are enough SC Overpass queries ;) )
- But really, if you want to simplify the other redirect sites, too, that would likely help: StreetComplete/Quests/OverpassTurboRedirect1 and StreetComplete/Quests/OverpassTurboRedirect2 --rugk (talk) 21:31, 4 December 2018 (UTC)
- This topic, here, though, seems to be --rugk (talk) 21:31, 4 December 2018 (UTC)