Top Ten Tasks/Progress/Improved activity/history tab
Status update - November 2012
- OWL has been resurrected.
- OWL solves the problem of "irrelevant" changesets being shown for an area.
- OWL API is able to handle History tab functionality - so it's "only" a matter of developing the frontend part in the Rails Port (perhaps mostly by integrating the existing owlviewer code).
Status update - December 2012
- After the proof-of-concept was deployed, new version of OWL is being prepared with simplified database schema.
- OWL integration with the Rails Port will be updated to support new OWL version.
Status update - January 2013
- Beta version of OWL-Rails Port integration ready for public testing.