Hello, my name is David Morais Ferreira! I like to tinker with open data and improve OpenStreetMap in Luxembourg.
I am a member of the Data Working Group.
To see what I’m currently up to, you can visit my Twitter @dmoraisferreira
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Feel free to read my interview at https://www.osm.be/2018/09/21/en-motm-David_Morais_Ferreira.html.
If you are looking for source code I wrote, you can (hopefully) find it on my GitHub profile.
To get in touch with me, you can write me a message on the OSM website, contact me on Twitter or contact me on IRC You can message me in English, French, German, Luxembourgish or Portuguese!
What do I do?
The following section contains links to various projects I am currently invested in:
- Importing charging stations in Luxembourg (Chargy Import Luxembourg)
- Importing remarkable trees in Luxembourg (Remarkable Trees Import Luxembourg)
- Updating the Power Networks in Luxembourg (See Visualizations)
- Updating WikiProject Luxembourg, as there a plenty of dead links and outdated information
- Improving street names and house numbers mapped in Luxembourg
- Reducing the amount of open (and stale) notes in Luxembourg (Post on talk-lu, See progress)