Hi, my name is David Morais Ferreira. I like to map in Luxembourg and Portugal! Feel free to read my interview at https://www.osm.be/2018/09/21/en-motm-David_Morais_Ferreira.html. If you are looking for source code I wrote, you can (hopefully) find it on my GitHub profile (https://github.com/DavidMoraisFerreira).
To get in touch with me, you can write me a message on the OSM website or contact me on IRC :)
What do I do?
The following section contains links to various projects I am currently invested in:
- Charging stations import (Chargy Import Luxembourg)
- Updating the Power Networks in Luxembourg (See Visualizations)
- Updating WikiProject Luxembourg, as there a plenty of dead links and outdated information
- Improving street names and house numbers mapped in Luxembourg
- Reducing the amount of open (and stale) notes in Luxembourg (Post on talk-lu, See progress)