Jump to navigation Jump to search
I'm Andreas and I now live and work in Neuss, near Düsseldorf. I moved here from Ravensburg.
My current tool-set consists of JOSM on PC, some apps on my android phone and tablet, and a dashcam in my car.
Maps edited in
- RV - Ravensburg, Weingarten, B30
- UL - Ulm
- RT - Bad Urach
- FN - Ailingen, Bermatingen (Baden)
- BC - Laupheim
- BL - Mössingen, Bodelshausen
- SIG - Einige Dörfer im Kreis Sigmaringen
- BAD - Baden-Baden-Oos
- KLE - Herongen
- D - Düsseldorf (hauptsächlich Nord, Unterrath)
- NE - Neuss Dörfer südlich der Kernstadt
- AUR - Norden, Hage
- Bern - stuff relating to bus and trains
- Wolfgangsee - all around the lake to make OSM a better experience for one of my former customers.
- other places, just for fun or holiday, i.e. in Vietnam, Turkey, and North-Korea
In case you should encounter the "AEGMIS Graphics Library" (using Qt's QNetworkDiskCache) or the "AEGMIS TileCache" (custom PHP caching proxy): It is possible that the used caching methods aren't working as brilliant as I wanted them to be.
Although I don't work at that company anymore, but I will forward any complaints and help with solving the issues.
|All my contributions to OpenStreetMap are released into the public domain. This applies worldwide.|
In case this is not legally possible, I grant anyone the right to use my contributions for any purpose, without any conditions, unless such conditions are required by law.