Living in Oulu. Got interested in OSM in the spring of 2008 and have been mapping since summer of 2008.
- Phife on ircnet
Hardware & Software
- Navicore Bluetooth GPS
- HTC Desire
- Trekbuddy, OSMAnd
- Trackmaker (for editing out obviously bad nodes from gpx files)
- JOSM & Potlatch
- Quite a bit in Oulu, Finland
- Kempele, Finland
- Oulunsalo, Finland
- Ilmajoki and Seinäjoki, Finland
- A bit of work in Lahti, Finland from good quality aerial imagery
- London, England. From Bing aerials and surveys, mostly around King's Cross and Kensington.
- Some features in Troyes, France based on survey and cadastre maps
- Some landuses, buildings, roads and beaches in and around Hania, Greece from yahoo imagery
- Ilmajoki, Finland
- Still mapping all around Oulu, lately mostly landuse areas and getting started with buildings & numbering.
- Seinäjoki (a lot of work to do here)
- More Oulunsalo (still largely unmapped)
- More of Kempele