I live in Mechelen, which is between Antwerp and Brussels.
I started by taking pictures to solve notes, especially in Brussels. Now there are too many silly notes to continue with that work.
- bicycle facilities in Brussels (not maintained by me)
- zebra crossings and stairs in Brussels (not maintained by me)
- all the drinking water fountains in Flanders
- many defibrillators with pictures in Flanders
- I cleaned up the churches in Flanders
- simple corrections and additions.
I have photographed all roads and bicycle roads between Brussels, Antwerp and Leuven with Mapillary. I am currently covering all national roads in Flanders with Mapillary. I often tag in the Mapillary pictures the things I don't want to map. Such as the public bicycle pumps because of their illogical tagging.
I use the OSM Mapillary tag on all small objects, so that they can be maintained.