Actually I'm Austrian, grown up in Graz and living in Vienna. But at the moment I'm studying abroad in Sofia, Bulgaria. I've already done some mapping in Austria, Bulgaria and some more countries, you can find a list further down this page (but I'm getting tired of updating it). At the moment I'm really busy developing the OpenStreetBrowser. You can also check my blog, from time to time I'm writing about the OpenStreetMap there.
Leave me a message.
- Public Transport
- Rural Areas where I happen to come around
- Some fixing in 15th district of Vienna
- Wiental- and Gürtel-Cycleroutes in Vienna, Eurovelo EV9
- Corrections and Stations at railway line "Pottendorfer Linie"
- Graz, 11th district
- Parts of the Danube-Cycle-Way (Linz - Hainburg)
- Parts of the following small towns in Austria: Payerbach, Rauris and Pottendorf
- Footways in Seagarden and other Parks
- Some streets in missing districts
- Logged my hiking paths in the mountains: Bitosha and Rila Mountains
- Been on an excursion around Елена/Elena and was busy mapping 
- Footways/Tracks on Óbudai Sziget in Budapest, Hungary (during Sziget Festival)