All my contributions to the wiki and to osm are in the WTFPL licence. Therefore :
Me in OSM
My name is sylvain letuffe (aka sly), I live in chambéry, savoie, france in the alps and an OSM contributor since january 2008
- email : sylvain A letuffe o r g
What am I contributing on ?
Mainly contributing in France and near where I live where hiking trails, mountain related features, sport amenities is what I prefere to contribute on.
- Anything that comes close to mountain sports gets my attention So the Hiking page is a good start and I'm working on it.
Dev and admin on tools and services
I'm a system administrator at work and a bit of a developper for pleasure and like geo datas. I'm involve in :
- Mangement of some French "fondation" servers
- FR:Servers/layers.openstreetmap.fr a Tools to display as tiles, errors or information about osm datas
- Hiking/mri a map focused on hiking related information
I admit wiki voting for proposal has flaws (like some people voting on tags they haven't used at all, not everyone knows a vote is running,...), but that is still the best we have and I support it as being better than nothing. Improving it is the way to go not discarding it.
Me in other project
My personal web site is here : http://sly.letuffe.org ( French )
Manager of gplservice company : https://www.gplservice.fr
Webmaster of the web site https://www.refuges.info for which I use OSM data in some components and OSM based maps