Hi, I'm Tom. I'm a Wikipedia admin based near London who is turning his hand to all things map-related. I'm using OSMtracker (Android) primarily to track rural footpaths. (Hey, it's all the Creative Commons-building fun of Wikipedia but burns calories and doesn't cause RSI.)
- NoName - check to see that all road names are on the map
Venue checklist idea
Venues are places you can go to spend time that are not your home which you spend time in for more than transient reasons. For instance, an ATM is not a venue but a bar is.
In OpenStreetMap terms, these are usually amenities.
If you've been in a venue, when tagging it, things you should probably check:
- when does it open and close?
- do they serve food and/or drinks?
- if they serve food, what type? (cuisine)
- if it is a pub/bar, do they have happy hour? (happy_hours)
- is it wheelchair accessible? Tag with wheelchair
- do you have to pay to enter the venue?
- are there toilets? are they accessible for anybody or just customers?
- do they take cash, debit/credit cards?
- is there a minimum spend on credit cards?
- are only certain types of people welcome or allowed?
- are there any social expectations? Should you dress a certain way while there?
- Path from churchyard running west, also to Blacksmith's Lane
- Snape Wood, car park and path
- Snape Wood railway foot crossing
- Footpath that runs parallel to alternative road to Snape Lane.
- Mark Cross
- Footpath from Mark Cross through to Lake Street via the farm with farm shop
- Entrance track to farm shop
- Glynde Estate
- Ashdown Forest
- Finish off the woods
- Properly map out the station car park and the new location of Hastings College
- Get fresh trace of the B2116 through Plumpton, from Ditchling to Offham, nr Lewes/Burgess Hill to resolve note872. Way 4661369
- Area around Francis Street nr Victoria needs building outlines
- Look at Green Park and how tree shaded area works
Aldwych, Fleet Street and the Strand
- 190 Strand – check to see current status
- Once BBC have moved out of Bush House, retag.
- Check The Devereux in Devereux Court, opp Royal Courts of Justice.
- Check what the new building is on Aldwych - 
- This building changed recently - 
- Collect POIs near Judd Street
- Phones 4 U in High Holborn. Still there?
- Count number of steps at the Waterloo East Sandell Street exit, then add 'steps' property.
- Add businesses/POIs in Upper Tachbrook Street
- Verify businesses/POIs in Wilton Road
- Street numbering in most of the streets
- WikiProject Cleanup
- Wiki maintenance tasks
- Create guide to Wikimedia Commons for OpenStreetMappers, add to Photo mapping.
- Use DBpedia to ensure that railway stations in the UK match up with OSM nodes.
none of these countries have admin_level=2 relations/ways
- French Guiana
- French Southern Territories
- Wallis and Futuna
- Saint Barthelemy
- Saint Eustatius and Saba
- Cocos Islands
- Christmas Island
- Serbia and Montenegro
- Puerto Rico
- French Polynesia
- Saint Pierre and Miquelon
- New Caledonia
- Hong Kong
- Heard Island and McDonald Islands
- Saint Martin
- Northern Mariana Islands
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Netherlands Antilles
- Aland Islands
- United States Minor Outlying Islands
- Norfolk Island
- Sint Maarten
- Jan Mayen