Care to meet for some beers on the evening of nov 7th, near Las Américcas in Tenerife? Drop me an e-mail! Ivansanchez 10:52, 6 November 2008 (UTC)
HDM, HDM-PAHO mapping and PAHO HealthFac discussion
Hi Gubaer, I'd be happy to engage direct discussion (email/ IM/ Direct phone call) on the above; reachable at email@example.com-
- Hi Nicolas, I'll send you an invitation to Google talk and my phone number via email. --Gubaer 23:43, 14 February 2010 (UTC)
Let me know if you do need a "dev" snapshot version of the wiki with Semantic extension.
I'm offline for a few days, but would be glad to help after.
- Firefishy 09:26, 25 December 2008 (UTC)
I'm interested to know wether this proposal got any further. Did you manage to get Semantic MediaWiki working well for Map Features? Martin Renvoize 10:51, 5 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, we got it working with Semantic Mediawiki. Unfortunatelly, the dev server for this task is not up and running any more. And at the time we couldn't convince sysadmins to install Semantic MediaWiki.
Haiti Imagery Coverage by Department
Thank you for adding the items that you did to WikiProject Haiti/Imagery and data sources/Haiti Imagery Coverage by Department.
Do you think this page is useful? I created it without consulting anyone.
What do you think would make it more useful if you think it is useful now?
Thanks for the feedback.
--Ceyockey 17:32, 26 January 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, it is useful. It can become even more useful if all the row and colum labels have link. The row labels could link to an OSM map with the boundary of the respective departement. Gubaer 09:20, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
I've done the survey for the Coverage Table with the JOSM link provided on the master imagery page ... however, I did not see any imagery downloading. Two wms downloads showed a portion of the field throwing an exception and the remainder showed a standard white-field exhibited by some resources when data is not available. Could you check to see if the JOSM wms url is functioning for you in JOSM or not? Thanks. --Ceyockey 04:45, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- For me, the link for the WorldBank imagery works fine in JOSM. Gubaer 09:25, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- I found that the JOSM link indeed does work but that the download fails at very low resolutions (i.e. kilometers). Downloading at intermediate resolutions (i.e. in the hundred/two-hundred meter range) shows available imagery. --Ceyockey 12:59, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- P.S. The resolution on this imagery is incredible! --Ceyockey 13:08, 27 January 2010 (UTC)
- Hallo !i!, habe mich mal in die Wiki Team Kategorie eingetragen, bin neugierig, was entsteht. Gubaer 18:45, 7 November 2010 (UTC)
Freut mich, ich habe deine Idee zum Harvestering mal auf die Wikiseite verschoben, passt denke ich besser --!i! 14:04, 8 November 2010 (UTC)
- Hallo !i!, ich arbeite vorerst nicht im Wiki-Team mit, werde eure Arbeiten aber weiter beobachten und allenfalls später wieder etwas beitragen. Toi, toi! -- Gubaer 11:59, 9 November 2010 (UTC)
Hi Gubaer, I think you are the developer of the great contourmerge plugin. Is it possible to build this plugin, so that it also can be used with Java version 1.6? Currently with Java 1.6 JOSM tells: "Plugin contourmerge can't loaded". Thanks! --MasiMaster (talk) 13:54, 25 December 2013 (UTC)
- Fixed, see Github Issue. Open JOSM, got to Preferences and update the installed plugins.
Examples for Scripting plugin
Hi Gubaer, could you please help with some script examples for your plugin Scripting, which edit something in geometry or adding something, on Python or Java Script? I managed to launch scripts HelloWorld.js, WaysPropertiesOfARoute.jy, RWN2Garmin.py and AddHouseNumbers.groovy, but it does not help to understand how to edit/add geometry. I made/modify some scripts for CommandLine plugin from Hind, like advanced orthogonalization, adding ellipse and grid. I think it is worth to port some scripts from CommandLine to your Scripting to have better chances for them to work in future JOSM, but to do so I need some examples how to use data model in your plugin. OverQuantum (talk) 11:30, 13 February 2016 (UTC)