Welcome to OpenStreetMap
Hello Krasnoj, and welcome to OpenStreetMap!
Here are some tips to help you make the most from OSM:
- Please don't use copyrighted maps as a data source for OpenStreetMap edits
- To meet other mappers from your country, add these lines to your wiki userpage:
- [[Category:Users in your_country|Krasnoj]]
- [[Category:Users in your_city|Krasnoj]]
- Join your regional mailing list
- Take a look at the Beginners Guide
- And if you have any questions, look at the FAQ page, or just ask!
Just so you know in future. If you move a page to a different name, then the old name becomes a redirect page that should automatically bring you to the correct page name. If you move a page *again*, then the original page name will now be a double-redirect - i.e. it tries to redirect you to one page, which tries to redirect you to the next page - which doesn't work. You need to go into the original page name and manually fix the redirect yourself - or request to an admin to delete the original page. This wiki is getting bigger and bigger every day. We just need to make sure that everything stays in control. Richard B 11:56, 18 September 2008 (UTC)
- I want the original site deleted. How can I request it (Reason: Was spelling problem). --Krasnoj 16:23, 18 September 2008 (UTC)