WikiProject Belgium/top mapping tasks
Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are some of the projects with help needed:
- Road completion: official data says there's a road, but it's not mapped yet! See the MapRoulette challenges here. More info on the official OSM.be project page.
- Building import tool: Flanders & Wallonia need more buildings and addresses, Brussels needs an update. Some municipalities have asked us to complete the buildings in their town. The list is here.
- Traffic sign project: some Flemish municipalities add all the new traffic signs to a database, their effect is most likely not mapped yet.
- Adding surface to GR paths: the Flemish Grote Routepaden VZW wants to know how much of their hikes are unpaved. We've built a tool to see progress and help mapping
- Knooppuntnet.be: Fix issues in our hiking and cycling node networks.
- GR sentiers and GroteRoutepaden hiking trails are being monitored by comparing an official GPX with OSM relations. Some issues can be easily solved by armchair mappers. Join the dedicated room for support.
Want to go out instead? We encourage you to create open streetlevel imagery, see the official project page at osm.be. Or go out to map with one of the many MapComplete themes.