WikiProject Haiti/Tasks and Ideas/RadioTvStations/Archive
The data should be imported again. In the second import
- make sure accented characters are properly imported
- Sandra Sudhoff explains: ... in fact, only the Points that say GPS by tower in the notes are really tower locations, to be honest. The rest was geocoded on the studio addresses, which could have the tower on site; but we would not know.. We should therefore tag the radio and tv stations as follows:
- Replace the currently used tag Contact Number=* by phone=*
- Replace the currently used tag address=* by addr=*
- Replace the currently used tag Responsible Person=* by contact=*
- Replace the currently used Tag Media Type=* by ims:media_type=*. We introduce the later to capture the IMS specific enconding of a studios type
- Replace the currently used Tag pid=* by ims:id=*. We introduce the later to capture the IMS specific ID. Unfortunatelly, this is probably not a stable semantic key, but rather a running index generated for the KML file.
- Remove the tag Updated=*. The history of OSM objects doesn't have to be encoded in tags. It's maintained in technical attributes in the OSM db.
- Replace the tag Email=* by contact:email=*
- Replace the tag Membership=* by ims:membership=*
- Remove the tag adress=*