Worcester is a city in Worcestershire, England, United Kingdom at latitude 52°12′00.00″ North, longitude 2°12′00.00″ West.
Worcester is a cathedral city in the West Midlands region of England. It has an awe-inspiring cathedral, a rather intemperate river, and a couple of good pubs.
Richard, Higgy and Steve8 met on Saturday 23rd February to map part of Worcester.
- City centre: in progress
-  and  are (very) out-of-copyright maps with street names - handy as an aide-memoire
- West of the Severn: complete apart from St John's and Rushwick
- East of the Severn, north of the A44: area between A443 and A38 done by Steve8 in Feb 08, other areas to do
- East of the Severn, south of the A44: some done by Higgy in Feb 08, other areas to do
- River Severn done
- Railways done
- Worcester & Birmingham Canal done
- Most main roads done, except for A34 north of the centre
Map of Worester