Discuss Tag:shop=copyshop here:
Related tagging question
I have some photos...
These are offering copy shop services, but alongside many other "communications", "business" services. It looks like they're primarily offering internet access/mobile call card shops.
-- Harry Wood 21:23, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- service=computer=yes/no - provides computers for creating/editing/preparing works to print, etc
- service=internet=yes/no - provides computers with internet
- service=wifi=yes/no - provides wireless internet
- service=lan=yes/no - provides ethernet jacks to internet
- service=large_print=yes/no - does large-format (e.g. A2) printing and/or plotting
- service=stationery=yes/no - sells paper, notebooks, folders etc.
- service=shipping=yes/no/company - accepts packages for postal or other shipping (company for specific provider, e.g. FedEx, UPS, public post)
- KTyler 00:49, 9 June 2012 (BST)
- I boldly added service:scan=*, and I agree service:computer=* is reasonable, so I added it. I'm not sure if we should have the Internet ones or not. internet_access=* might cover it, but the problem is that does not seem to cover when multiple variants (e.g. Ethernet cable, WiFi, and in-house computers) are available at the same place. I like the idea of marking shipping, but I'm not sure if this is the right scheme. Maybe it should be something that allows multiple providers, like service:shipping:FedEx=*=yes/no. Mattflaschen (talk) 05:34, 16 February 2014 (UTC)
- Species 09:02, 21 April 2015 (UTC)
- I propose to add service:3dprint=yes/no.
- I propose to add service:plotter=yes/no for large format printing. —Virgilinojuca (talk) 17:09, 6 June 2016 (UTC)