(Redirected from Blocked)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Data working group can block people from editing, they can be notified using contact methods described in that article of with report user function
- User account deletion (for example due to spamming) may be also done, in case of spam use report user functionality (as Data Working Group has no ability to delete accounts)
- See block log for blocks on OSM Wiki itself
- OSM data is free, OSM servers are not. Some badly behaving data users may be blocked, see Blocked applications
- In rare cases OSMF may block users
- Block may also refer to these tags:
- https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Board/Minutes/2021-03 "Res09 Suspend user immediately and indefinitely" (...) Suspend <user> * on all the channels that are under the control of the OSMF. Email <user> * to make them aware of their suspension.