Clopin is a set of Osmarender rules and some scripts that can be used to draw routes as a separate slippy map layer that can be viewed using OpenLayers.
The sources for clopin are here: svn.
Etiqueta tu ruta con las siguientes etiquetas:
clopin:route= car | train | taxi | walk clopin:id= <some unique route identifier or name>
- Install a normal tiles@home client
- Replace layers.conf with layers_clopin.conf
- Render a zoom 12 tileset using the command:
perl tilesGen.pl xy 1234 5678
- DO NOT UPLOAD the results to the tiles@home server
- Tar the contents of /temp/tile_12_1234_5678.tmpdir and copy to a directory on your own server.
- Using the shell scripts provided in the server sub-directory unpack the tar file into a tile server directory tree using the following command:
unpack.sh <name-of-route> 1234 5678
- This will create a sub-directory named <name-of-route> and populate it with a tile server directory structure containing all the .pngs from the tar file.
- In the unlikely event that your route spans more than one z12 tileset repeat the above steps for each tileset.
- Install a standard OpenLayers slippy map on your web-server.
- Configure an overlay layer that serves tiles from the tileset directory that you created above.
- You will need to set up a transparent 404 tile to use for tiles outside the rendered area.