Community Update from 22 November 2010 to 28 November 2010 (week 2010-47)
Image Of the Week 2010-47
Project of The Week : Wheelchair accessibility
The Project of the Month for December 2010 is mapping for wheelchair accessibility.
- On November 22, the Romanian robot of Corine Import created the 1 billionth node of OSM!
- OpenMapFire a new map of emergency- and fire-related tags. (in beta and only for Germany)
- The HOT team wants to join the Knight News Challenge.
- The Skobblers Bug service now has become a single page to get used by other  with its own plug-in JOSM/Plugins/MapDust
- November 26 was OpenGeo Day in Brasil 
- New version of OpenLinkMap 
- New portal for Laos: http://www.openstreetmap.la --!i! 07:52, 28 November 2010 (UTC)
- OSMF Working group and board summaries 
Steve Coast To Work at Microsoft Bing Map
Steve Coast, the founder of OpenStreetMap, has just announced that he has been hired by Microsoft Bing Map as a principal architect of Bing Mobile. Steve recently left his position at Cloudmade. In his announcement, Steve also said that Bing will allow the OSM community to use its aerial photos.
OSM Map editors, such as JOSM, Potlatch or Merkaator, already have the code needed for integration with Bing (as well as Yahoo), but the tracing signal has not being given yet. [Update: Now available. See Bing page for details]