Deploying your own Slippy Map
|Please don't forget to credit OpenStreetMap. See Legal FAQ for details|
- Google Maps Example shows how to use the Google Maps API to present OSM maps.
- Jawg Widgets () are state-of-the-art open-source html/js widgets for a seamless integration of maps and services (routes, geocoding...).
- YCanvas (ycanvas.yoz.sk) Flash/AIR library for web and mobile deployment.
- Zoom zoom zoom map has a nice smooth zoom feature
- Khtmlib also smooth zooms
- Ka-Map (ka-map.maptools.org)
- AFComponents UMap (umapper.com) embeddable Flash slippy map
- OpenScales (openscales.org) mapping framework in ActionScript (flash), configurable by xml
- Mapsui (github.com/pauldendulk/mapsui) a C# map component that accesses tile services through BruTile
Embedding OSM in a CMS/framework
You can embed OSM in your favourite Content Management System:
- Cartaro is a framework for embedding maps in different CMS, especially Drupal.
Sources of tiles
|It is highly recommend to contact the operators before using their servers! Respect their tile usage policy.|
OpenStreetMap tile servers
Alternative tile servers
Alternative tile providers (with their own usage policies) are available. Some of them are combining OSM data with their own imagery and/or applying different colours and styles of map details.
Your own map tiles
For ultimate flexibility, OpenStreetMap also gives you the unique ability to generate your own map tiles — styled any way you like — from our data.