Exeter, New Hampshire
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Exeter, New Hampshire, New Hampshire, United States
|latitude: 42.9892, longitude: -70.9659|
|Browse map of Exeter, New Hampshire 42°59′21.12″ N, 70°57′57.24″ W|
|Use this template for your city|
Exeter, New Hampshire is a town in New Hampshire, United States at latitude 42°59′21.12″ North, longitude 70°57′57.24″ West.
This page is about the town in New Hampshire. For other uses, see Exeter (disambiguation).
- Official Town Website
- School District Website
- Union Leader (regional newspaper)
- Carriage Towne News (regional newspaper)
- WMUR (regional television station)
- Seacoast Online (regional news website)
- Phillips Exeter Academy
- Exeter, NH Patch (local news website which uses MapQuest renderings of OpenStreetMap data)
Exeter is a town in Rockingham County and is surrounded by 9 towns: Brentwood, Epping, Newfields, Stratham, Hampton, Hampton Falls, Kensington, East Kingston, Kingston.
Town Border Relation: 339435 339435