FR:WikiProject Haiti/New Mapper
Il y a plusieurs moyens pour aider l'effort d'OpenStreetMap en Haïti
Signaler les routes
The easiest way to help is to digitize roads. Most of the dense areas around Port-au-Prince have been covered, but there are portions of the country side still remaining.
Here is 3 minute video on how to get started specifically in Haiti.
Indiquer les noms des routes
Indiquer les camps de réfugiés
With extremely detailed imagery of Port-au-Prince one way you can help is by finding refugee campsites and marking them.
With the higher resolution imagery campsites such as this one can be identified:
Plus de resources
Take the time to learn how our editing systems work. Here are some guides to help you.
- Beginners' guide to OpenStreetMap in general
- Potlatch/Primer - Guide to the flash editor "Potlatch" which appears on the Edit tab.
- JOSM/Guide - Guide to the Java OpenStreetMap editor, a desktop app.
- Map Features - List of tags to apply to different features on the map
- Look at the osm-matrix and see where you can find white areas.
Utilisez la configuration JOSM prévue pour Haïti