GeoConverter is a free online geospatial vector data converter (as a web application) that reads and writes several GIS file formats including an OSM XML reader. It's based on the well-known open source converter OGR/GDAL.
These formats are supported for writing and also for reading.
- OSM XML (OpenStreetMap XML file format)
- CSV (Comma Separated Value) (.csv/.csvt)
- GPX (.gpx)
- GML (Geographic Markup Language]]) (.gml)
- INTERLIS 1-Transfer Format (.itf/.ili)
- INTERLIS 2-XML Transfer Format (.xml/.ili)
- KML (Keyhole Markup Language) (.kml)
- Mapinfo File (.mif/.mid)
- Shapefile (.shp/.dbf/.shx/.prj)
- GeoPackage (.gpkg)
These formats are supported for reading only:
Documentation and contact: