Hack Weekend Essen June 2011
This is a past event which took place June 10th-12th 2011
What we did
- Martijn van Exel created a visualization of OpenStreetMap versions in contour lines. Blog post on the way.
- June 10-12 2011
- Friday evening (18oo-19oo) - Sunday midday
- Everyone participates actively
- Location: Linuxhotel (Linuxhotel) in Essen Germany. (map)
- Planning and co-ordination by mvexel
- Many thanks to our sponsor OpenThesaurus who covered all the costs.
- Full History Database and API.
- I will want to work database stuff: which database platform, db schema Martijn van Exel
- Diff publish/subscribe in XMPP --Skinkie 18:05, 1 June 2011 (BST)
- add tool for conversion of tag combination to human readable text and back (multiple languages, support several possible interpretations, preferred interpretation)
- MetaWriter tiles for icons rendered on osm.org
- Your topic here
- Martijn van Exel
- Steven Ottens
- Jochen Topf
- Mitja Kleider
- Igor Podolskiy 14:35, 1 May 2011 (BST)
- Hartmut Holzgraefe
- Stefan de Konink