Humanitarian OSM Team/Working groups/Communications
The Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team Communications Working Group (HOT-CWG) develops and manages policies and procedures regarding external communications of the Humanitarian OpenStreetMap Team.
Anyone interested in joining the HOT Communication WG can register and post here. Instructions and reminders about the meetings are sent to that list.
- You can see our upcoming meetings on the Working Group Calendar.
- Current meeting notes are on Slack #Communications channel and Trello.
- All notes from meetings after April 2017 can be found here
- 16th April 2017, 17:00 UTC on Mumble
- 20th March 2015, 20:00 UTC on Skype
- 6th March 2015, 20:00 UTC on Skype
- 20th February 2015: Log available, text meeting - [/meeting 2015-02-20]
- 6th February 2015: No log, via Skype - Agenda and meeting notes
- 23rd February 2015ː []
- 9th January 2015: No log, via Skype - Agenda and meeting notes
- 26th December 2014ː 
- 12th December 2014ː []
- 28th November 2014: No log, via Skype - summary available, supplemental skype chat log here as well
- 14th November 2014: No log, via Skype - summary available
- 8th August 2014: IRC Log, Meeting Notes
Terms of Reference
All working groups within HOT have a Terms of Reference which is approved by the HOT Board of Directors. The HOT-CWG is currently in the process of drafting its Terms of Reference.