Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Languages:||English and multiple languages|
ID-indoor is no longer maintained by its author, while the source code is still available. |
Have a look to OsmInEdit which is its official successor.
iD-indoor is an indoor mapping OpenStreetMap editor, based on iD.
iD-indoor can do everything iD can, and has specific functionalities dedicated to indoor editing:
- A level selector allows to filter which floor should be shown on map.
- The tag presets contains indoor-related features (rooms, doors, corridors...) and small objects (fire extinguishers, public transport ticket validators, shop shelfs...).
- A dedicated map style for the previous objects.
- And other functionalities that makes editing easier.
iD-indoor supports both IndoorOSM and Simple Indoor Tagging schemes. However, suggested presets are based on OpenLevelUp recommended tagging.
The repository of iD-indoor is hosted at Framasoft. This indoor version of iD is released by PanierAvide under the iD license.
- OpenLevelUp - The indoor mapping viewer
- OsmInEdit - Simple web editor, dedicated to indoor mapping and offering adapted features
- Indoor mapping - Information about indoor in OpenStreetMap
- level=* - Simplest way to indicate on which floor an object is located