Available languages — ID-indoor
iD-indoor (projets.pavie.info/id-indoor) is an indoor mapping OpenStreetMap editor, based on iD.
iD-indoor can do everything iD can, and has specific functionalities dedicated to indoor editing:
- A level selector allows to filter which floor should be shown on map.
- The tag presets contains indoor-related features (rooms, doors, corridors...) and small objects (fire extinguishers, public transport ticket validators, shop shelfs...).
- A dedicated map style for the previous objects.
- And other functionalities that makes editing easier.
iD-indoor supports both IndoorOSM and Simple Indoor Tagging schemes. However, suggested presets are based on OpenLevelUp recommended tagging.
The repository of iD-indoor is hosted at Framasoft. This indoor version of iD is released by PanierAvide under the iD license.
- OpenLevelUp - The indoor mapping viewer
- Indoor mapping - Information about indoor in OpenStreetMap
- level=* - Simplest way to indicate on which floor an object is located