|Type of gates on a railway level crossing.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag crossing:barrier=* is used to specify which type of gates the railway level crossing has.
How to map?
- railway=level_crossing obligatory
- crossing:barrier=* the type of gates
Tags to use in combination
- supervised=* - indicates whether there is a person who supervises the place
- crossing:activation=* - the way of operation
- crossing:light=* - warning ligths
- crossing:saltire=* - diagonal cross sign (usually present)
- crossing:on_demand=* - on-demand operation
- crossing:bell=* - warning bell