(Redirected from Key:damage:type)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Specify the details of a of a event that caused destruction.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
Uniform name of the event
- damage:event=* – The event that caused the destruction (e.g.damage:event=2016 Ecuador earthquake or damage:event=#flood0721).
- damage:event=war - damage:type=explosion
Wikidata ID for the event, e.g. damage:event:wikidata=Q23835355 for the 2016 Ecuador earthquake.
damage:type=* – The type of the event that caused the destruction. Possible values:
- sinkhole - use natural=sinkhole
- building_collapse - collapsed:building
- damage:type=explosion - natural gas, Ammonium, fuel, ammunition, bomb
- damage:date=* – The date on which the feature was destructed in format yyyy-mm-dd (e.g. 2016-04-16).
Statistics by taginfo
- destroyed:*=* – not existing anymore because of an event other than intentional demolition destroyed:highway destroyed:railway destroyed:bridge destroyed:waterway destroyed:aeroway destroyed:power destroyed:water
- demolished:*=* – not existing anymore because of active removal
- removed:*=* – not existing anymore because of active removal (possible duplicate of demolished=*)
- ruins:*=* – only ruins are remaining (this tag is probably used for ruins due to a decay or when the event is not known)