Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Namespace for features that have been destroyed by an event other than intentional demolition.|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
This page describes a key prefix rather than a simple key.
destroyed:*=* is a lifecycle prefix used for featured that were destroyed by an event other than intentional demolition, such as a natural disaster. Remains may still be present.
See search on taginfo.
Tags to use in combination
- damage:event=*: the event that caused the destruction (e.g. 2016 Ecuador earthquake
- damage:event:wikidata=*: the Wikidata ID of the event that caused the destruction (e.g. Q23835355
- damage:type=*: the type of the event that caused the descruction (e.g. earthquake)
- damage:date=*: the date on which the feature was destructed (e.g. 2016-04-16)
- demolished:*=* - not existing anymore because of active removal
- removed:*=* - not existing anymore because of active removal (possible duplicate of demolished=*)
- ruins:*=* - only ruins are remaining (this tag is probably used for ruins due to a decay or when the event is not known)
- damage:*=* - Specify the details of a of a event that caused destruction
- damaged=yes: currently not documented, but used ~8000 times according to taginfo