Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Key to refine an object mapped with natural=grassland|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
- grassland=dehesa — natural grasslands of southern Europe (mostly Portugal and Spain), see and on Wikipedia.
- grassland=dune — sand dunes that are in the process of being stabilized by pioneer vegetation.
- grassland=grey_dune — fixed, stable sand dunes that are covered by a continuous layer of herbaceous vegetation.
- grassland=moor — habitat found in upland areas characterised by low-growing vegetation on acidic soils.
- grassland=oak_savanna — lightly forested grassland where oaks are the dominant trees (mostly in North America), see on Wikipedia.
- grassland=pampas — natural grasslands of southern South America (mostly Argentina).
- grassland=prairie — natural grasslands of central North America.
- grassland=puna — natural grasslands of central Andes Mountains of South America.
- grassland=puszta — natural grasslands of central Europe (mostly Hungary).
- grassland=savanna — natural grasslands of east Africa.
- grassland=steppe — natural grasslands of central Eurasia.
- grassland=tussock — natural grasslands consisting of singular plants which grow as bunches and do not form a flat lawn, see on Wikipedia.
- grassland=veld — natural grasslands of southern Africa, mainly South Africa.