|Specifies whether a shop sells spare parts for motorcycles|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag motorcycle:parts=yes/no specifies whether or not a shop sells spare parts for motorcycles or scooters. This tag is most commonly added to shop=motorcycle. parts=motorcycle can also be used as an alternative.
Accessories, clothing and other gear don't fit into this category, while brake pads, chains, clutch levers a.s.o. do.
- motorcycle:parts=yes/no - whether or not the shop offers spare parts.
- Spare parts don't need to be customization) (but may also be aftermarket similar to the original) and custom parts don't need to be "handmade" (see
- motorcycle:parts=brand - parts of the mentioned brand=*
- motorcycle:parts=seat - may be combined with craft=upholsterer if they produce the seats themselves
- motorcycle:parts=*=custom;exhaust;luggage;sidecar;seat (also see taginfo)
- motorcycle:type=* in case of a specialization to a certain motorcycle type
- brand=* may also be a tyre brand
- motorcycle:tyres=* and motorcycle:clothes=* aren't defined as "parts", but got their own key
- For more tag combinations see shop=motorcycle.