Jump to navigation Jump to search
|shop = motorcycle_repair|
|A place where you can get your motorcycles repaired.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
A Motorcycle repair shop is a shop where you can get your motorcycles repaired.
How to map
Set a node or draw as an area along the shop outline. Tag it with shop=motorcycle_repair and name=*.
- Alternately, you may use shop=motorcycle and motorcycle:repair=yes combined with motorcycle:sales=yes/no.
Tags to use in combination
- operator=* - indicates the operator or name of the company operating the feature
- addresses - the address of the feature
- opening_hours=* - hours when the feature is open
- phone=* - phone number of the feature
- website=* - website of the feature
- wheelchair=no/yes/limited - whether the feature is suitable for wheelchairs
- shop=car repair