|Minimum opening or entrance/exit distance on chicane shaped barriers like cycle barriers.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
opening=* indicates the minimum width of an opening, entrance or exit of a multi-stage or chicane shaped barrier, like (motor) cycle barriers, to which the tag is added.
The value should be specified in metres (e.g. opening=1.5) following the existing specification on tagging metric values like width values. If the opening/entrance/exit widths of individual grid/barrier elements are different, only the smallest of these opening widths should be tagged since the smallest distance will determine the general passability (Example: If the "entrance" is 3 m wide and the "exit" only 2 m, use opening=2).
- barrier=cycle_barrier - A barrier along a path that slows or prevents access for bicycle users
- spacing=* - Minimum distance between the grids of chicane shaped barriers like cycle barriers
- overlap=* - Overlap distance of the barrier elements on multi-stage/chicane shaped barriers like cycle barriers
- maxwidth:physical=* - The maximum width in metres
- width=* - The width of a feature