|Overlap distance of the barrier elements on multi-stage/chicane shaped barriers like cycle barriers.
|Used on these elements
|Tools for this tag
overlap=* indicates whether or to what extent the elements of multi-level barriers like cycle barriers overlap.
The value should be specified in metres (e.g. overlap=0.4). If the overlap distances between multiple barrier elements are different, only the widest overlap should be tagged since this one will determine the general passability (Example: If the first and the second element on a triple-designed cycle barrier overlap for 0.3 m and there is no overlap between the second and the third element, use overlap=0.3).
If the grid elements do not overlap, use a negative value for the "open" space between the grids (see the examples below). If you want to keep it simple, just use overlap=no; however, this value is not very accurate in case of doubt.
- barrier=cycle_barrier - A barrier along a path that slows or prevents access for bicycle users
- spacing=* - Minimum distance between the grids of chicane shaped barriers like cycle barriers
- opening=* - Minimum opening or entrance/exit distance on chicane shaped barriers like cycle barriers
- maxwidth:physical=* - The maximum width in metres
- width=* - The width of a feature