Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Indicates whether an object is self service|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
For places with self service options.
- amenity=fuel - A retail facility for refueling motor vehicles
- amenity=car_wash - A car wash station
- amenity=restaurant - A restaurant sells full sit-down meals with servers, and may sell alcohol.
- amenity=canteen - A canteen which sells full sit-down meals.
- amenity=fast_food - A place concentrating on very fast counter-only service and take-away food.
- tourism=hotel - Hotel - an establishment that provides paid lodging
- amenity=biergarten - An open-air area where beer is served and you are allowed to bring your own food.
- leisure=outdoor_seating - A seating area, usually for the consumption of food and drink from neighbouring cafes and restaurants, often belonging to one or more of them, but not necessarily adjacent.
- shop=laundry - A shop to get your normal clothes washed.
- lock=yes - Marks a stretch of waterway bounded by lock gates, forming a lock.
- yes = self-service, but not specified
- only = Self-service only
- partially = Partial self-service
- no = No self-service
- If self service is only available on special hours then use self_service:opening_hours=* (Only use when the times is different from the common opening hours!). Or, for amenity=fuel, you can use self_service:conditional=*.
- Consider to use additional https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Proposed_features/payment:self_checkout
- automated=* - Indicates whether an object is operated automatically