|leisure = outdoor_seating|
|A seating area, usually for the consumption of food and drink from neighbouring cafes and restaurants, often belonging to one or more of them, but not necessarily adjacent.|
|Rendering in openstreetmap-carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
The tag leisure=outdoor_seating is used to map a seating area located outside, usually for the consumption of food and drink from neighbouring cafes and restaurants, often belonging to one or more of them, but not necessarily adjacent.
This tag can be used for all kinds of shared outdoor dining facilities, where guests sit outside. This can be a terrace (patio or deck), often separated by planters or small fencing, or a portion of a public pedestrian area with installed seating, or an inner courtyard.
How to map
- name=* Name of the gastronomy (when it has a separate name).
- operator=* Operator, e.g. the name of the restaurant or cafe
- cuisine=* The kind of food offered.
- drink=* The kind of drinks offered.
- access=* Access yes / private / customers.
- capacity=* How many people can sit.
- internet_access=wlan WiFi hotspot of the gastronomy available.
- lit=yes Lighting available.
- wheelchair=* Wheelchair-accessible.
- seasonal=* Seasonal (dry_season) open.
- self_service=yes/no Wheter there is no service at the table (self-service)
- playground=yes There is a playground for children
- heating=yes Heating (radiator / gas flame) available
- outdoor_seating=pedestrian_zone/street/sidewalk/parklet/patio/terrace/balcony/veranda/roof/conservatory/garden/beach - location of outdoor seating
- weather_protection=parasol/roof/awning/pavilion/pergola/canopy/trees - Weather and sunscreen over the area.
- outdoor_seating:comfort=stool/bench/cushion_bench/chair/cushion_chair/lounge - Seating options