Mapping of hamlets of the Federation of native communities of the Ucayali and tributaries FECONAU
Mapping of hamlets and assets of the Federation of native communities of the Ucayali and tributaries FECONAU
Within the framework of the course "Introduction to scientific research", at the Faculty of Social Sciences of the Universidad Nacional Mayor de San Marcos and in agreement with the Federation of Native Communities of the Ucayali and tributaries, we will develop a series of cartographic activities. of the hamlets that are part of this federation. The data of the areas of the Ucayali and Aguaytía rivers, among other bodies of water, the access roads to the communities, trucks, footways and buildings will also be improved and updated.
FECONAU is a representative indigenous organization of more than 30 native communities belonging to the Shipibo-Konibo, Asháninka, Isconahua and Awajun indigenous peoples, located in the districts of Callería, Nueva Requena and Yarinacocha. The organization was created in 1981, and is one of the oldest indigenous federations in the Peruvian Amazon. FECONAU participated in the constitution of the Interethnic Association for the Development of the Peruvian Rainforest (AIDESEP). In its organizational vision, the clearly defined indigenous policy stands out, with healthy and orderly indigenous territories, with autonomy for the management and conservation of their territories, with trained human resources exercising self-determination to achieve the integral sustainable development of indigenous peoples.
- Incorporate the hamlets that are not yet on the map
- Map the distribution of buildings in these villages
- Map the access ways to the hamlets
|6||Santa Isabel de Bahuanisho||Map||20%|
|7||San juan de Miraflores||Map||100%|
|8||Nuevo Oriente de Chanajao||Map||0%|
|9||Sol del Oriente||Map||100%|
|UCAYALI||1||Nuevo San Lorenzo||Map||100%|
|UTUQUINA||1||Flor de Ucayali||Map||80%|
|7||Nuevo San Juan||Map||10%|
|2||Santa Clara de Uchunya y Cocha||Map||100%|
|3||San José de Tunuya||Map||95%|
|4||Santa Rosa de Aguaytia||Map||15%|
This activity will run until February 28, 2021.
We will use #UNMSMxFECONAU to tagging our changesets made. The presence of this hashtag can be visualized with this tool by Pascal Neis.
- johnarupire (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- ovruni (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- AnaisMarcos (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- rosicelatevez (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- Sebastián Velazco (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- TQBryan (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- mdiazp (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- LuisChangTS (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
- Ismelda (on osm, edits, contrib, heatmap, chngset com.)
Tools and data resources
Post-Event Clean Up
Before this activity finished we will a complete revision of edits in every hamlet.