From OpenStreetMap Wiki
- How to create a map — general help on how to use mkgmap and the available options.
- splitter — general help on how to use splitter and the available options.
- Custom styles — Creating a custom style. Overview of what is involved in creating a custom style.
- Style rules — Writing rules for custom styles. Full details about how to write the rule files.
- Customising the map — An older document about changing and adding the features that are displayed on the map, out of date, but useful background information.
- Mapsource installation — Installing the map in Mapsource.
- Bash Script — Quick way to create a gmapsupp.img file
- Compile TYP files — How to write a custom type file.
- Overview about used tags — Which tags to use for routing and address search