The tags defined on this page will render in various nautical charts.
||A concreted mass of stony material or coral which dries, is awash or is below the water surface.
The rendering depends on the value of the water level attribute:
|Water level (WATLEV)
|Covers and uncovers
||Periodically extends above and is submerged below the surface.
||Flush with, or washed by the waves at low water under average meteorological conditions.
||Any rock that presents a danger to navigation.
OSM seamark resources
- S-101 ENC/iENC registry (iho.int), the ENC Data Classification and Encoding Guide (DCEG) can be downloaded as zipped PDF, online access to symbols in Portrayal Register
- International nautical chart symbol legend (Chart INT-1, NOAA)
- Encoding Guide for Inland ENCs (openecdis.org, 2018), an international standard of the Inland ENC Harmonization Group is currently in development (IEHG Publication S-401, 2019)
- European Code for Inland Waterways (CEVNI), (UNECE, Fifth revised version 2015)
- European Code for Signs and Signals on Inland Waterways (SIGNI), (UNECE Resolution N0. 90, 2018)