Proposed Features/Blue flag
|Proposed by:||Janko Mihelić|
|Applies to:||, , ,|
|Definition:||A beach, beach_resort or marina awarded the blue flag from FEE.|
|Rendered as:||a blue flag.|
As proposed on the tagging mailing list in june 2012 by Janko Mihelić: The Blue Flag is a voluntary eco-label awarded to 3849 beaches and marinas in 46 countries across Europe, South Africa, Morocco, Tunisia, New Zealand, Brazil, Canada and the Caribbean. More about it here: http://www.blueflag.org I suggest a "fee_blue_flag=yes" tag which should be used in combination with "leisure=beach_resort" or "leisure=marina". This could be useful for easy searching of well equipped, maintained and clean beaches and marinas for tourists.
Tagging beaches and marinas awarded with the blue flag.
Beaches and marinas awarded with the blue flag have requirements on holding a certain level of service and quality. These places should be in a travellers interest to find.
All the beaches in Varazzi have the blue flag: On the official site, for Varazze they say:
- Varazze - Arrestra, Beach
- Varazze - Piani d'Invrea, Beach
- Varazze - Levante Teiro, Beach
- Varazze - Ponente Teiro, Beach a multipolygon-type relation
- Marina di Varazze, Marina a multipolygon-type relation
It should be enough with one tagging for each of the FEE-approved sites,, on the most appropriate feature. Make sure that the feature tagged also is tagged with a name correspondning to the one given by FEE.
The voting is CLOSED since 2012-08-20 This proposal was open for ´´voting´´ 2012-07-21 to 2012-08-20.
The result of the voting was five votes of approval and two vote against. The votes against stressed the importance of having a more systematic approach.
Please continue the discussion on the discussion-side.
- I approve this proposal. --Thod 11:01, 25 July 2012 (BST)
- I approve this proposal. --SimoneSVC 11:07, 25 July 2012 (BST)
- I approve this proposal. -- Al3xius 12:08, 25 July 2012 (BST)
- I oppose this proposal. There is a need for more systematic approach, see discussion --LM 1 12:46, 25 July 2012 (BST)
- I oppose this proposal. Agree with LM 1, there is a need for more systematic approach, look at the discussion. --Dieterdreist 02:37, 26 July 2012 (BST)
- I approve this proposal. Janko 17:15, 29 July 2012 (BST)
- I approve this proposal. --R-michael 13:03, 2 August 2012 (BST)
As response to the wishes for a more systematic approach, a new proposal have been made at Proposed features/Beach and bathing water quality