|leisure = beach_resort|
|A managed beach, including within the boundary any associated facilities. Entry may also require payment of a fee.|
|Rendering in OSM Carto|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: de facto|
|Tools for this tag|
Use leisure=beach_resort to mark the boundary of a managed beach or part of a beach or several beaches within the same resort, (including the relevant section of beach) together with associated facilities such as toilets, showers, lifeguard, lockers, changing facilities and possibly kiosks, parking, bars, and restaurants. The facility may have a physical barrier delineating the boundary and may require payment of a fee.
How to map
Tags used in combination
- fee=* - if an admittance fee is requested. Fees for other services may be requested separately (chairs, etc.)
- lifeguard=yes/no - Whether or not a lifeguard is on duty within the resort. A permanent location of a lifeguard can instead be tagged on a separate node with emergency=lifeguard.
Features within the resort
- barrier=* (for a barrier around the resort, or part of the resort)
- boat=*, motorboat=*, swimming=* etc. to indicate rules around usage
- emergency=lifeguard to map a place where a lifeguard is on duty