Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 О нас
- 2 Картографирование
- 3 Сообщество
- 4 Импорты
- 5 Фонд OpenStreetMap
- 6 События
- 7 Гуманитарный OSM
- 8 Карты
- 9 switch2OSM
- 10 Открытые данные
- 11 Лицензии
- 12 Программное обеспечение
- 13 Программирование
- 14 Программы
- 15 А вы знаете …
- 16 Другие “гео” события
- 17 Предстоящие события
- 18 Даты событий в будущем
- We were interviewed about our Wochennotiz and weeklyOSM and took the chance to report at length. Despite the prophets of doom, the project continues and invites new contributors to help.
- Carlos Felipe Castillo aka Kaxtillo has released a video in which he demonstrates how to make 360° images, upload these images to Mapillary and then process them in OSM.
- The FAA warns about potential outages of the GPS system in southern California. This seems to be caused by tests of the military.
- Mapillary uploaded a tutorial to Youtube about how to use the Mapillary JOSM plugin to edit OpenStreetMap. (via Twitter) Please note: To install the Mapillary JOSM plugin: Edit -> Preferences -> Plugins -> Search: Mapillary -> Select ->
OKand re-start JOSM.
- Jinal Foflia wrote a blog post about the importance and process of interacting with the local mapping community using OpenStreetMap Notes.
- Bryan Housel reports about three new functions that will make editing in iD much more efficient.
- The similar image search in the Terrapattern tool can now be tested in an online map of Berlin.
- On the Bonn (Germany) mailing list, there is a discussion (Deutsch) (автоматический перевод) about how to tag roads damaged and impassable by recent heavy rainfall.
- The Flemish GR organisation (a long distance hiking group) have made their extensive collection of GPX data available in order to improve hiking trails on OpenStreetMap. The participants on the talk-be mailing list are excited but then concerned about the maintenance of long distance relations, not just hiking but also public transport data.
- On the talk-at mailing list a long discussion started (German) (автоматический перевод) about what is the correct capitalisation of a chain store name "TEDi" for the
name=*tag and the inconsistency that can be seen via Overpass-Turbo.
- Jorge Luis Batista gave a talk (Spanish) at TEDx Havana about how he is looking forward to "put Cuba on the map" (OpenStreetMap that is) despite limited internet access.
- Some of the Cuban OpenStreetMappers are trying to activate the Cuban OSM community. More details on the talk-cu mailing list (автоматический перевод).
- The question how to create a Garmin Custom Map on OSM help is the most popular currently with 23,000 hits.
- ... and another new feature: HDYC now also mentions your HOTOSM activities.
- On openstreetmap.cz/sotm colleagues from the Czech Republic and Slovakia have published their presentations (see the links on the agenda).
- Kevin Kenny reports on the import for the NYC DEP Watershed Recreation Areas. He noticed some misalignment which he is trying to fix.
- Frederik Ramm is seeking a volunteer to cross-check the OSMF finances. This may help to recognize early if the treasurer buys a Porsche from foundation money ;-)
- Peter Barth recapped the f2f meeting of the OSMF board.
- The OSMF board announced some interesting changes regarding the foundation's transparency.
- The OSM Foundation is seeking a (paid) administrative assistant and has extended the application deadline by a week to the 10th of June.
- Until June 10th, one can vote on talks for the State of the Map and thus help decide about the program for this conference.
- At the GEOSummit in Bern, Switzerland, there'll be the opportunity to print large OpenStreetMap maps for free.
- Planning has started for a weekend meeting (in English) at Dresden, Germany for OpenStreetMappers with two days of talks, discussions, networking, mapping and hacking.
- DaCor has started the second phase of Lesotho Map with the release of eleven tasks in tasking manager on May 30.
- HOTOSM informs about the status of the mapping and the damage resulting after the earthquake in Ecuador.
- The fourth HOT newsletter has been published.
- The Guardian took maps from Gretchen Peterson’s book "City Maps: A Coloring Book for Adults" and produced a pretty hard Quiz with the title: "can you identify the city from the blank street map"?
- This site provides a map for all in accordance with the proposal for highway=via_ferrata (A mountain route equipped with fixed cables, stemples, ladders, and bridges). This map also includes navigation functionality.
- The Berliner Verkehrsbetriebe (the main public transport company of Berlin) is taking delivery (German) (автоматический перевод) of a new operational management system which uses OpenStreetMap for its mapping and wants to engage with OSM locally.
- German Federal Transport Minister Dobrindt is reported in heise.de (German) (автоматический перевод). These funds will be made available for combining government, public and private data to produce new applications. Examples cited include new navigation, precise weather and sharing platforms.
- Mapbox enters the autonomous vehicle market by introducing Mapbox Drive, a software development kit for cars. It is based on raw data from OpenStreetMap. It is also mentioned on techcrunch.com.
- locr, a provider of personalized maps, creates a giant world map on super wide EFI inkjet printer. locr uses OSM as geo data source.
- Debadityo Sinha writes that the Geospatial Information Bill will deal a body blow to environmental democracy in India. The bill puts severe restrictions on acquiring, using and disseminating of geospatial information.
- User mmd investigated the creation of areas in the Overpass-API and showed various ways to improve it. Based on this discovery his optimizations brought huge speed-ups in the creation of areas.
- Joachim explains how EOX calculates the curve for labels for geographic features on a map. The code is published on Github.
- Zabot, a student of this year's Google Summer of Code, shows the first results of his work. His further plans can be read on his user diary.
|Mapillary for Android||2.16||2016-05-31||Some extensions and some bug fixes|
|Mapillary for iOS||4.3.2||2016-05-31||Modified Gui, some fixes|
|JOSM||10327||2016-06-05||Hotfix of version 10301 and last Java 7 version|
|Overpass Turbo||06-06-2016||06.06.2016||new features and bugfixes|
- provided by the OSM Software Watchlist
А вы знаете …
- A map, The Great British Public Toilet Map, shows public toilets in central Brixton
- OpenStreetMap viewer for Amiga-Systems. This map can be moved around and zoomed, waypoints can be set and recorded tracks or waypoints can be loaded from GPX, TCX, KML or KMZ files.
Другие “гео” события
-  XKCD has published a cartoon for dating world maps. It seems that OpenStreetMap is current but it is still fun to trace through the many decision boxes around geo-political events...
- DLR (автоматический перевод) has developed a multifunctional crises management system project PHAROS. It is an open and flexible service platform that builds system for satellite monitoring, sensor technology, simulations and various communication techniques. It also uses OSM. This system demonstrates disaster management in forest fires (see video).
- Illegal mapping is a "serious" problem in remote areas of western China, according to five annual announcements on typical illegal mapping practices released by the National Administration of Surveying, Mapping and Geoinformation (NASG).
- For a low-lying, densely populated country like the Netherlands, monitoring subsidence is critical. Until recently, tiny displacements in the ground beneath our feet couldn't be mapped nationally but, thanks to the Sentinel-1 mission, this is now possible.
- The Verge reports that police prosecuting a suspect in a bank robbery in California, USA sought data from Google, used in the Google's Location History service on Android phones. The reporter speculates about how many requests might have been made of Google for this service that is mainly for geo-targeted advertising.
- Gretchen N. Peterson writes about criticism she got on her coloring book citiy maps and also explains on how she produced the maps.
|Wien||57. Wiener Stammtisch||06/02/2016||austria|
|Mantova||2016 Mapping party a Volta mantovana||06/04/2016||italy|
|Bucharest||OSM Bucharest Mapping Party 2016||06/04/2016||romania|
|Colaboratorio||Mapa Comunitario de Activos de Santurce||06/04/2016||puerto rico|
|Brasília||Encontro OSM Brasília||06/05/2016||brazil|
|Bucharest||OSM Bucharest Mapping Party 2016||06/05/2016||romania|
|Brussels||Missing Maps Mapathon @Doctors without borders/Handicap international||06/06/2016||belgium|
|Tokyo||OSM Monthly Mappers "M-eat-ing" - Jun 2016||06/09/2016||japan|
|Paris||Mapathon Missing Maps Paris #5||06/09/2016||france|
|Dresden||Lange Nacht der Wissenschaften||06/10/2016||germany|
|Besenello Trentino||Portobeseno : several talk about OpenStreetMap||06/10/2016-06/12/2016||italy|
|Lyon||Rencontre mensuelle mappeurs||06/14/2016||france|
- Примечание: Если вы хотели бы видеть Ваше мероприятие здесь, пожалуйста, поместите его в календарь. Только данные из этого календаря появится в ЕженедельникеОСМ. Пожалуйста проверьте ваше событие в нашем публичном календаре, сделайте предпросмотр и исправьте его в случае изменений, если необходимо.
Даты событий в будущем
|Besenello Trentino||Portobeseno : several talk about OpenStreetMap||10.06.2016-12.06.2016||italy|
|Berlin||DB Open Data Hackday||17.06.2016-18.06.2016||germany|
|http://osm.org/go/0CmcQnN Esino Lario||"Mapping party a Esino Lario in preparazione di Wikimania 2016"||18.06.2016-19.06.2016||italy|
|Seattle||State of The Map US 2016||23.07.2016-25.07.2016||united states|
|Bonn||FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint||20.08.2016-22.08.2016||germany|
|Bonn||Workshops at FOSS4G 2016||22.08.2016-23.08.2016||germany|
|Bonn||FOSS4G 2016 Code Sprint Part II||27.08.2016-28.08.2016||germany|
|Brussels||State of the Map 2016||23.09.2016-26.09.2016||belgium|
|Metro Manila||State of the Map Asia||01.10.2016-02.10.2016||philippines|
Этот выпуск подготовлен Laura Barroso, Nakaner, Peda, Rogehm, Softgrow, derFred, jinalfoflia, malenki, mgehling, seumas, stephan75, wambacher, widedangel.