State Of The Map 2008/Organisation
- Organisers meet-up & pre-conference meal at 7pm on Friday. CJB to confirm a venue
- Nickb - Speaker registration
- Etienne - Finance
- Christian - Website
- User:Steve - Sponsors
- Historybuff - assisted in preplanning of recordings for Wikimania 2007, and very interested in Video and Audio capture. Can help set up a conference call to allow participants to communicate for planning as well.
- User:RobertFitzsimons - Based in Dublin, Ireland, I'm not sure how much spare time I'll have before SOTM2008, but I'll keep in the loop and help where I can.
- User:bigbro - Based in Dublin, currently looking at arranging the venue near Shannon Airport / Limerick.
- Ken Guest - Based in Dublin, and near Limerick most weekends, I can't promise much but I'll try to help out when and as I can.
Stuff that needs doing
In rough chronological order: FIXME - hopefully some of these can be crossed off now!
- Timeline and key dates
- Program production
- Delegate Registration
- Accounting / receiving money
- Tshirts + merchandising
- Recording and archiving talks
- Videoing talks
IRC: #sotm08 on oftc.
Option One - Medium Bag
- Price: £6.77
- Availability Ships is 5 days to London
- Website: http://example.com
Interested organisations to contact promoting conference attendance
- University of Limerick Mountain Bike Club http://www.csn.ul.ie/~mtbclub/index.php
- Cycling Ireland, Kelly Roche, 619 North Circular Road, Dublin1, Ireland Tel: +353 (1) 8551522, Fax: +353 (1) 8551771 Email: email@example.com http://www.cyclingireland.ie/html/site/
- Cyclists' Touring Club - Northern Ireland http://www.ctc-ni.com/
- Dublin CTC District Association http://homepage.eircom.net/~ctc
- Website resource for long-distance cycling enthusiasts in Ireland. http://paulkavanagh.info
- Mountain Bike Ireland - Irish Mountain Bike Information website http://www.mtbireland.com/news.php
- Limerick Cycling Club, Tom Shanahan, Club Secretary, Ballycahane, Manistir, Croom, Co. Limerick
- Gleesons Sports store,William street, Limerick (Limerick Cycling Club hang-out)
- Name and details
- Talk - abstract, track (need to define what tracks we have - suggest - Talks (30 mins / 15 mins)
- Lightening Talks (5 minutes)
- Demonstration / Workshops (1 hr)
- Name and details
- Foundation Member?
- Tshirt size
Proposed Venues for 2008 has been moved to here