State Of The Map 2009/Organisation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Early December 2008 - Host location announced
- 16th Jan 2009 - Venue fully confirmed
- Jan 15th - SOTM09 Website Layout Confirmed
- Jan 29th 2009 - SOTM09 Website Finalised
- Jan 30th 2009 - SOTM09 Website Launched
- Jan 30th 2009 - OSM in Business Day provisional program announced
- Feb 2009 -
- March 2009 - Call for papers opens
- 3rd May 2009 - Call for papers closes
- Early May 2009 - Program announced
- Early May 2009 - Delegate Registration Open
- June 2009
- July 2009 - SOTM09
A list of smaller, concrete tasks is here. If you want to help out in the weeks leading up to and during SOTM09, have a look there and talk to the team! Thanks!
- Chair - user:nickb
- Treasurer - user:80n
- Speakers / Program - user:nickb
- Registration - Henk Hoff
- Sponsorship, Marketing and Promotion - Steve, Arjan Spigt
- Webmaster - Martijn van Exel
- Venue and Volunteers - Floris Looijesteijn
- Venue and Volunteers - Bojan Sobocan
Other volunteer organisers
If you would like to volunteer to help with organisation, please add your name below:
- LastGrape/Gregory (LwD) as long as it's not to far away/expensive to go.
- Harry Wood
- Steven Pemberton: I live in Amsterdam and have conference organisation experience (for instance, I chaired CHI97, with 2500 attendees). I also wrote a Guide to Amsterdam for conference attendees.
- Peter Miller: I would like to be involved in organising the business day. My business ITO World is actively engaged in the OpenStreetMap project.