State of the Map 2019
- Most session videos are available online
- on Twitter.
- Photos on flickr by thomersch and Manfred Stock (day 1, day 2, day 3, guided tour). Also search for SOTM2019 (open licensed). Some more photos can be found on wikimedia commons.
- SotM posts on the OSM Blog.
- 569 persons have registered for the conference.
Please see State_of_the_Map_2019/Registrations for an analysis.
Please add links here, to your blog posts or notes that report on the conference.
Posts by SotM 2019 scholars: Please note that scholars are required to share something about their time at State of the Map, if they want to apply for future SotM international scholarships (with the exception of SotM 2020 scholarships, for which they cannot apply). If what is shared is a post, its content, language and length is up to each scholar.
EN / in English
- My experience at SotM 2019 Marco Minghini
- State of the Map 2019 (SoTM 2019): I Took All My Chances Andi Tabinas
- State of the Map 2019 Heidelberg impressions and thoughts Christoph Hormann
- State of the Map 2019 – visitor statistics Christoph Hormann
in general - by SotM 2019 scholars
- State of the Map 2019. Heidelberg, Germany. Jariatou Jallow
- SOTM 2019 Heidelberg Faneva Andriamiadantsoa
- My SoTM 2019 Journey: It’s all about taking risks Feye Andal
- My State of the Map Experience in Heidelberg Mamathealira Letsie (tshedy)
- My experience at State of the Map 2019, Heidelberg Angjelina Dervishaj
- SotM 2019 Heidelberg Johan Decock
- My experience as a scholarship at SOTM2019 Fernando Castro
- My participation to the SOTM-2019 in Heidelberg Pierre Béland
- State of the Map 2019 Heidelberg Eric Armijo Mendez
- SOTM Heidelberg Matthijs Melissen
- Bridging the Map: My Experiences Sawan Shariar
- State of the Map 2019: Journey of Creation to Use Pradip Khatiwada
- State of the Map 2019 Naveen Francis
on particular sessions or topics
- State of the Map Heidelberg: Musings on Diversity and Inclusion Jen Ayco (Scholar)
- HOT Summit & State of the Map 2019 Jennings Anderson (on Presentation: Corporate Editors in the Evolving Landscape of OpenStreetMap: A Close Investigation of the Impact to the Map and the Community)
FR / in French
- #SOTM2019 à Heidelberg Abdoulaye Diallo (Scholar)
- SOTM 2019 ou le Séjour d'un contributeur OSM à Heidelberg en ALLEMAGNE Saliou Abdou (Scholar)
- Ma participation à la SOTM-2019 à Heidelberg Pierre Béland (Scholar)
ES / in Spanish
- De como termine viajando a Alemania para participar en el SOTM2019 en Heildelberg. Fernando Castro (Scholar)
- State of the Map 2019 Heildelberg, Alemania Eric Armijo Mendez (Scholar)
- 2019: el comienzo de algo nuevo David Levin (Scholar)
PT / in Portuguese
Scholars and selection procedure
- Scholars: Names of scholars, their countries and links to sessions, write-ups and videos.
- Scholarships: Information on the selection procedure and some numbers on the applications and the granted scholarships.
Social Event Maps
On Sunday, 22 September, a poster evening took place during which several acadaemic and non-academic posters were exhibited. A separate page lists all presented posters.
Venue: Heidelberg University
Heidelberg was selected as the winning bid to host the 2019 edition of the State of the Map international conference.
The Chemistry Lecture Halls of Heidelberg University are located here on the map.
Check out the winning hosting bid for more information about the venue building.