State of the Map 2017
State Of The Map 2017 is set to take place in August in Aizu-Wakamatsu, Fukushima Prefecture, Tohoku Region, Japan. It will be held on 18–20 August 2017.
- 1 Register now!
- 2 The program
- 3 Sponsorship
- 4 Venue: Aizu-Wakamatsu City Culture Center
- 5 Information for travellers
Early bird registration is now open. Register now for a discount price
Our conference includes several kinds of sessions:
- 75-minute workshops,
- 20-minute presentations, or
- 5-minute "lightning" talks.
- on twitter
- SotM posts on the OSM Blog
We are seeking sponsors of the conference. Would your company would be interested in supporting OpenStreetMap in this way? Write to email@example.com for information.
Venue: Aizu-Wakamatsu City Culture Center
The Aizu-Wakamatsu City Culture Center is located here on the map (Address 14-52, Jotomachi)
Checkout the winning hosting bid for more information about Aizu-Wakamatsu, and the venue building.
Information for travellers
Welcome to Aizu-Wakamatsu!
- Aizuwakamatsu travel guide on wikivoyage
- Sights in Fukushima Japan
- Rediscover Fukushima
- YouTube:Diamond Route Japan - Fukushima, Tochigi, Ibaraki: The Ultimate Japan Experience.
Fuji Grand Hotel
There is the accommodations near the venue.