Jump to navigation Jump to search
|amenity = vacuum_cleaner|
|A device used to clean motor vehicles by vacuum.|
|Used on these elements|
|Tools for this tag|
A vacuum cleaner is a device used to clean motor vehicles by vacuum, usually present in a fuel or car wash station.
How to map
Tagging as Property of a Place
||Property tag for use on fuel stations. Same tagging scheme is used for compressed_air=*.|
Tags used in combination
|access=*||Optional||Used to specify the legal accessibility of the amenity.|
|fee=*||Optional||Used to specify if the amenity requires a fee.|
|operator=*||Optional||Used to specify the company or business that operates the amenity.|
|opening_hours=*||Optional||Used to specify the hours of operation for the amenity.|
|motorcar=*||Optional||Used to specify if the vacuum cleaner is allowed to clean motor vehicles.|
- Not to be confused with shop=vacuum_cleaner (A shop that sales vacuum cleaners).
- amenity=car_wash - A car wash station
- vacuum cleaner=* - Whether a service station has a vacuum cleaner
- amenity=fuel - A retail facility for refueling motor vehicles
- amenity=compressed_air - A device to inflate tires/tyres (e.g. motorcar, bicycle).