Jump to navigation Jump to search
|megalith_type = nuraghe|
|Nuraghe - a main type of ancient megalithic edifice found in Sardinia|
|Used on these elements|
|Status: in use|
|Tools for this tag|
Theis the main type of ancient megalithic edifice found in Sardinia, developed during the Nuragic Age between 1900 and 730 BCE.
How to Map
Tag it with
Tags to use in combination
- wikipedia=* - a link to Wikipedia's article
- wikidata=* - an ID of the specific Wikidata item
- historic:civilization=* (or more precise subtags) - the civilization (culture) that originally created the feature
- moved=yes - if the megalith is not on his original location. (de)
- tourism=attraction - if the megalith is a tourist attraction.
- heritage=* - megalith is registered by an official heritage organisation.
- megalith_type=dolmen - single-chamber megalithic tomb
- megalith_type=tholos - beehive megalithic tomb
- megalith_type=menhir - large upright standing stone
- megalith_type=alignment - stone row or stone alignment
- megalith_type=stone_circle - stone circle
- megalith_type=passage_grave - Passage grave
- megalith_type=chamber - only fragments of the grave are visible and the type can no longer be identified